23.1.07

MAS DECLARACIONES DE AMOR....


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DRACULA
I have crossed oceans of time to find you.
MINA
I want to be what you are. See what you see - love what you love
DRACULA
Mina, to walk with me you must die to your breathing life and be reborn to mine.
MINA
You are my love... and my life... always... Take me away from all this death!
DRACULA
Then... I give you life eternal. Everlasting love. The power of the storm. And the beasts of the earth. Walk with me... to be my loving wife... forever.
I... love you too much to condemn you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LEAVING LAS VEGAS

BEN: We both know that I'm a drunk. And I know you are a hooker. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simple means that I trust and accept your judgment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOVE ACTUALLY

MARK A JULIET:

[Con pósters]
[on sheets of poster board] With any luck, by next year - I'll be going out with one of these girls.
[shows pictures of beautiful supermodels]
But for now, let me say - Without hope or agenda - Just because it's Christmas - And at Christmas you tell the truth - To me, you are perfect - And my wasted heart will love you - Until you look like this
[picture of a mummy]
Merry Christmas

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No hay comentarios.: