19.1.07

AMERICAN SPLENDOR


Mientras vomita en el baño.

Joyce(a Harvey):
"let's cut the courtship and get married"

Mas frases que me gustaría decir:

(De Volver al Futuro)
Doc: "Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads"

(De Forrest Gump)

Bubba: I was born with big gums, sir.

Bubba: Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. There, uh, shrimp kabobs, shrimp creole... (...) ... shrimp gumbo, panfried, deep fried, stir fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp (...)... shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich...
that's, that's about it.

Forrest: That's all I have to say about that.

Forrest: And just like that, she was gone out of my life again.

Mrs. Gump : It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid, sweetheart. Death is just a part of life. It's something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it, but I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Forrest : You did good, Momma.
Mrs. Gump : Well, I happened to believe you make your own destiny. You have to do the best with what God gave you.
Forrest : What's my destiny, Momma?
Mrs. Gump : You're gonna have to figure that out for yourself. Life is a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get.
Forrest : (voice-over) Momma always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them.


CONTINTUARA

No hay comentarios.: